interesting presentation by Siemens about the indivdual and collective intelligence. Here are some interesting points to think about:
- the distributed nature of knowledge -across a network
- in certain environments people don’t work well together
- connectives – autonomy of self > mosaic
- collective – subsumption of self > melting pot
- important- autonomy
- the group brings everyone into the pool – the common rather than the novel
- which organization is opportune?
- which functions for the group? or for the task?